Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
These terms and conditions (terms) tell you the rules for using our website www.propiteercapitalplc.com (our site) and applying to join our member database. We will be under no obligation to add you to our member database and if we choose not to do so, we are under no obligation to notify you of the reasons for our decision.
Use of our site also includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our site.
Information about us
Our site is operated by Propiteer Capital Plc ("we"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12101322 and have our registered office at Olivers Barn, Maldon Road, Witham, Essex CM8 3HY.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms which apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We are under no obligation to update the content on our site therefore any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time.
We may suspend or withdraw the site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may access and use material on our site
We permit you to use our site only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of our site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out under this section, is not permitted.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Unacceptable Use of Our Site
You must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this paragraph, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
Further, as a condition of your use of our site, you agree not to use it:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these terms;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to create a database by systematically downloading and storing content from our site; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
Do not rely on information on our site
We have taken reasonable care to ensure that the content on our site has been prepared from reliable sources, however it is provided for general information only. The content on our site does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort
(including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable,
arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; or
- our assessment of your suitability to be added to our member database.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-ofservice attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked-to on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We have no control over the contents of those linked websites and such links are provided for your information only. We will not be liable for any loss of damage that may arise from your use of them.
You are responsible for configuring your own information technology equipment
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Services provided by third parties
From time-to-time, we may engage third parties to provide services to enable you to use our site, and as such, the use of such third party services will be subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions, over which we have no control. We will make you aware of the existence of these third parties and provide you with access to their terms and conditions (where relevant).
We use PROPITEER® ® and associated names and logos under licence from Propiteer Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted in the section, Intellectual property.
We shall apply these terms in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of these terms we may terminate or suspend your use of our site, where relevant, report your activity to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.